greetings..it's my own blog

Nothing to do this night..guess i had a little bit of spare time and try to make..errr..what's this called? oh yeah..a blog~
So here it is, WELCOME to ST_FANUC's BLOG

After a deep consideration that i am not accustomed to writing a "diary" or daily journal, I found out one golden rule. This blog is mine, I am the King here.. So I can freely decide what to post.
Yeah, I am an engineer, such a boring profession i have here, every single day messing with machinery, new information and technology development in machining world. That's exactly why I decide to post all i know, whatever inside my head, whatever new information passed down to me, and of course every good things that i meet during my browsing times :D

Hope everyone can enjoy, If not, just go elsewhere :p

0 comments: